Get Up To Date Pricing & Availability
As Of May 25, 2013
- 1000 West Washington Lofts - 1000 West Washington, 60607 - West Loop. This new development is located steps from downtown Chicago and right off the popular Randolph Street corridor.
- 1050 W Hubbard Street - 1050 W Hubbard St, 60622 - River West. This historic building completed in 1910 has been converted into luxurious lofts, with a total of 21units available.
- 123 North Sangamon - 123 North Sangamon, 60607 - West Loop. These lofts are being presented in one-bedroom, one-bedroom-with-den, and two-bedroom floor plans, with a few choices available in each size.
- 1515 Michigan Avenue Lofts - 1525 S. Michigan Ave, 60605 - South Loop. This is one development that offers 52-unit development was recently completely rehabbed.
- 15th Street Lofts - Located at 1503 S. State Street in the heart of the South Loop, this development offers true brick and timber loft space at excellent prices.
- 1610 West Fullerton - 1610 West Fullerton, 60614 - Lincoln Park. There are several units available on the market today in this new construction building, with prices around $374,900.
- 18th Street Lofts - There are currently four units for sale and one unit for rent in this South Loop development.
- 2001 S Calumet - 2001 S Calumet, 60616 - South Loop. This development offers a number of luxurious units at prices for every budget.
- 2007 West Churchill - 2007 West Churchill, 60647- Bucktown. This four-story rehab offers a mix of commercial space in the ground floor and luxury lofts on the top three floors, including several penthouse units.
- 303 West Erie - 303 West Erie, 60610 - River North. This six story loft building has been completely renovated with exquisite finishes.
- 3133 Lofts - 3133 N Lakewood Ave, 60657 - Lakeview.
- 333 S. Des Plaines - 333 S. DesPlaines, 60661 - West Loop. This building has been converted into 40 huge lofts, ranging in size from 2,000 square feet to as much as 4,000 square feet with prices from $250,000 to $600,000.
- Atrium Lofts - 4101 S Michigan Avenue, 60653 - Bronzeville. This building provides its residents with plenty of room to grow and live, with the total square feet of living space in the lofts varying from 1050 to 1300.
- Belmont Lofts - 4131 W. Belmont, 60641 - Kilbourn Park. This development is a project by Metropolitan Development Enterprises, one of the largest developers of condominiums and lofts in Chicago.
- Broadway Village Lofts - 5427 N Broadway, 60640 - Edgewater. This project offers a total of 24 one-bedroom condominiums packed with luxurious amenities.
- Buck City Lofts - 1740 N Maplewood, 60647 - Bucktown. This development has a total of 90 living units in a wide variety of designs and floor plans.
- Candy Factory Lofts - 5001 N Wolcott Ave, 60640 - Lincoln Square. This authentic loft development has been converted from an existing historic building, giving residents open floor plans and excellent amenities.
- Chess Lofts - 320 E. 21st St, 60616 - South Loop. Buyers can choose from one and two bedroom units with prices from $170,000 for a one bedroom loft and range up to as much as $430,000 for the largest unit.
- Cinema Lofts - 1635 W. Belmont Avenue, 60657 - Lakeview. This historic building has been restored and now offers a total of 119 units. Buyers can choose from floor plans starting at 825 square feet and ranging up to a total of 1,750 square feet of living space.
- Citizens State Bank Lofts - 1623 W Melrose St, 60657 - Lakeview. The development is home to 9 luxury lofts, with floor plans ranging from one to three bedrooms.
- Columbus on the Park - 811 S. Lytle, 60607 - University Village. The location of the development makes it a perfect choice for faculty, employees and students of the University of Illinois at Chicago and the medical center.
- Domain Lofts - 900 N Kingsbury St, 60610 - Near North Side. This building feature 75 impressive 1-4+ bedroom floor plans designed for luxury loft living, varying in price from $300,000 to $1,200,000.
- Drexel Parc Lofts - 4537 S. Drexel, 60653 - North Kenwood. A total of 59 units were built at Drexel Parc Lofts. Floor plans range from one to three bedrooms. There are currently four units left for sale at Drexel Parc. These three-bedroom lofts are priced from $309,000. A parking space is included in the purchase price.
- Ecologic Lofts - 2359 N. Seeley, 60647 - Bucktown. An exciting new condominium residence is coming to Chicago's hippest neighborhood.
- Engravers Lofts - 1910 S. Indiana, 60616 - South Loop. One, two, and three-bedroom units are available, with floor plans starting at 760 square feet and ranging up to as much as 3,098 square feet.
- Folio Square Lofts - 124 W. Polk, 60605 - South Loop. This luxury loft development renovated a nine-story building that was built in 1914.
- George Street Terrace - An intimate hidden terrace makes this condo shine inside one of Chicago's leading neighborhoods.
- Gunnison Street Lofts - 1215 W Gunnison St, 60640 - Uptown. A total of 22 lofts are available, with one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans.
- Huron Street Lofts - 225 W. Huron, 60610 - River North. This is one of the last remaining vintage, timber-beam loft conversions on the Near North Side.
- Imperial Lofts - 1528 S. Wabash, 60605 - South Loop. This intimate renovated building offers a total of 50 units with floor plans starting at 600 square feet and ranging up to 1,000 square feet.
- Kinetic Lofts - 4836 N. Clark St., 60640 - Ravenswood. 45 percent of the development has already been sold. The developer offers 15 percent off furniture at a local participating store.
- Lakeside Lofts - 2025 S. Indiana Ave, 60616 - South Loop. This impressive development offers 96 units, close to both the downtown Loop and Chinatown.
- Lakeview Collection - 3126 N. Ashland Avenue, 60657 - Lakeview. This is a community within a community, a six-story condo loft building with 130 units.
- Lincoln Avenue Lofts - 3151 N. Lincoln Ave, 60657 - Lincoln Park. The building is one of the tallest in the neighborhood, giving many units incredible views of the downtown Chicago skyline and lots of natural light through the oversized windows.
- Living Green Lofts - 1501 E 65th St, 60637 - Woodlawn. The four-story building offers floor plans ranging from one to three bedrooms.
- Loft Rental in Chicago - Find out more about renting a loft in Chicago.
- Lofts at 1800 - 1800 W. Grace, 60613 - Lincoln Park. This building offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom lofts, duplexes, townhomes and penthouses.
- Lofts at Bridgeport Place - 1038 W 35th St, 60609 - Bridgeport. This building is planned for completion in 2009 and will offer a number of luxury amenities.
- Lofts on West Hubbard - 154 W Hubbard St, 60610 - River North. Buyers can choose from a total of 18 luxury lofts, with floor plans ranging from two to three bedrooms.
- Loftworks on Michigan - 1919 S. Michigan Avenue, 60616 - South Loop. This is one of the newest developments in the area and offers a total of 38 luxury units with prices range from $179,000 to $330,000.
- Mandel Brothers Lofts - 811 W. Aldine, 60657 - Lakeview. This three-story building has recently been renovated into luxury lofts and offers just 13 units.
- McKinley Park Lofts - 2323 W. Pershing Rd, 60609 - McKinley Park. These 163 homes come in a number of floor plans, including simple one-bedrooms and one-, two-, and three-bedrooms with dens.
- Motor Row - 2301 S. Michigan, 60616 - South Loop. Prices for the lofts start at $234,900 and range as high as $659,000 for a three-bedroom loft.
- North Beach Lofts - 1225 W. Morse, 60626 - Rogers Park. This five-story elevator building offers a mix of new-construction and adaptive-reuse residences.
- North Point Lofts - 7506 N Damen Ave, 60645 - Rogers Park. This building has floor plans that contain one bedroom and a den or two bedroom units with price range from $189,000 on up to $230,000.
- Odyssey Lofts - 775 W. Jackson, 60606 - Loop. This condo complex contains 70 lofts with prices range from the $260s to the $620s.
- Opera Lofts - 2545 S Dearborn St, 60616 - South Loop. The building will have a total of 93 units with prices range from just under $250,000 to $899,900.
- PAC Lofts - 1735 N Paulina St, 60622 - Bucktown. The development offers a total of 95 units, with one and two-bedroom condos available.
- Prairie District Lofts - 1727 S Indiana Ave, 60616 - South Loop. It offers a variety of loft styles from wide-open single-floor residences to spectacular duplex and triplex floorplans, with prices from $220s.
- Reliable Lofts - 3045 N. Greenview Ave, 60657 - Lakeview. This corner development offers a total of 12 mixed-use condominiums and retail space.
- Renaissance Lofts - 1791 West Howard St, 60626 - The Kopley Group will buy it back from you with no question asked, if in two years you don't still love your loft.
- River East Art Center Lofts - 445 E Illinois St, 60611 - Streeterville.
- Riverbank Lofts - 550 N. Kingsbury, 60610 - River North. This brick and timber development offers a total of 132 luxury units, ranging in size from 1,000 square feet for a one-bedroom unit to over 2,000 square feet for the largest two-bedroom loft.
- Searching for a Loft - Advices about how to search a loft in Chicago.
- Shoemaker Lofts - 3154 N Springfield Ave, 60618 - Avondale. Almost all of the 185 units have been sold, with prices around $200,000.
- Signature Lofts - 1750 N. Wolcott, 60622 - Bucktown. This development was completed in 2000, and offers a total of 26 units.
- Southport Ave Lofts - 3023 N Southport Ave, 60657 - Lakeview. This development offer units ranging from 1,480 square feet to nearly 3,000 square feet.
- Tandem Lofts - 1631 S. Michigan, 60616 - South Loop. This building features loft condominiums over its six stories, with 52 units total.
- The Baer Lofts - 1927 N Milwaukee Ave, 60647 - Bucktown. This is a unique property in the former Baer Fireproof Warehouse.
- The Edge Lofts - 210 S. Des Plaines, 60661 - Loop. A total of 224 units are available, with units ranging in size from 575 square feet for a studio unit to as much as 1,500 square feet for the largest two-bedroom loft.
- The Lofts at Roosevelt Collection - 709 S Clark St, 60605 - South Loop. This building has a capacity of 342 condo units with prices range from $270,000 to $650,000.
- Timber Gallery Lofts - 420 W. Ontario, 60610 - River North. This building was originally a brewery, but now offers a total of 30 luxury lofts.
- Tower Lofts - 1601 W. School, 60657 - Lakeview. This seven story historic building was restored in 1996 by Related Midwest into lofts and 60,000 square feet of commercial space.
- University Commons - 1100 W 15th St, 60608 - University Village. A total of 824 luxurious lofts are available for sale at University Commons.
- University Crossing - 1610 S Halsted St, 60608 - Pilsen. The development offers a total of 29 lofts for sale.
- University Station - 1550 S Blue Island Ave, 60608 - Pilsen. The 12-story building offers a total of 231 lofts with prices beginning from $143,000.
- What is a Loft? - Read an article about what is a loft, types, informations and description.
- Winchester Street Lofts - 1742 N. Winchester, 60622 - Bucktown. This six-unit building, completed in 1995 offers floor plans start at 1,000 square feet and range up to as much as 1,750 square feet.